OT: white stripes vinyl questions

Stratmaster458

• Members

Hey guys,

I know this is way of topic but I feel you guys int he effects forums will know what I'm talking about.

I have an extra copy of The White Stripes Aluminum on vinyl and CD

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aluminium_(album)

there were only 999 copies of the vinyl and 3,333 copies of the CD, I have two of each and I would like to sell off my extra ones so I can pay for the new Live box set they are releasing.

How much do you guys think I could sell them for and are any of you guys interested in owning them?

• Members

uhm no lol

I need cash quick for the new live box set!

Under Great White Northern Lights?! {censored} yeah, I already pre-ordered mine. I can't believe that in order to get the live show in Nova Scotia you have to get the boxset, lol. Anyways, have you seen the clip of the live show? It's the first song from the live set; Let's Shake Hands.

• Members

Under Great White Northern Lights?! {censored} yeah, I already pre-ordered mine. I can't believe that in order to get the live show in Nova Scotia you have to get the boxset, lol. Anyways, have you seen the clip of the live show? It's the first song from the live set; Let's Shake Hands.

I have not seen the clip, I desperately need to raise funds for the box set, these guys are like my fav band ever I need this boxset

• Members

jack white knows how to milk it.

but it's worth it, i spose

From what I have read he didn't want it to be released yet, lol. But either way; it is a lot of dough, but hey if you're a big fan that's also able to cough up the bucks then it's all good:thu:

Archived