Vintage Roland Space Echo RE 101 Soundclip

• Members
Yes, now I recall. I turned 40 about the time you asked me that, and everything has gone downhill ever since.

Good opportunity to bring the 16SDD out of it's box
:cool:

I blew my gear budget/funds during the holiday season, BUT in the future, if you sell that 16 Second Delay

• Members

The Gibson Echoplex is a very powerful looper.

When I bought it, I had planned on building a rack that revolved around it. I didn't plan on having a lot of "rack gear" in that rack, but having some pedals shelved in a rack.

However, after awhile, I realized that I like things on the floor to tweak and I have alot of things that are dependant on being on the floor (Wah Probe, Goatkeeper 2, ect.). So I dropped the rack idea.

People pay big bucks for them, and I am happy with my floor based loopers (for my needs). So it must be sold.

• Members

The Gibson Echoplex is a very powerful looper.

When I bought it, I had planned on building a rack that revolved around it. I didn't plan on having a lot of "rack gear" in that rack, but having some pedals shelved in a rack.

However, after awhile, I realized that I like things on the floor to tweak and I have alot of things that are dependant on being on the floor (Wah Probe, Goatkeeper 2, ect.). So I dropped the rack idea.

People pay big bucks for them, and I am happy with my floor based loopers (for my needs). So it must be sold.

I hear you. I'm not much into guitar rack effects either for the same reasons. I have the EhX Bi-Filter, but it's very conducive to real-time manipulation, it's totally analog, and it's sweet as hell. But that's about as much rack gear as I'm going to buy into.

• Members

Yeah, I am jealous of that Bi-Filter.

Rack wise I have a vintage Furman Parametric EQ (the one Dimebag made famous) and rather cool and obscure 80's Roland RE-3 Digital Space Echo.

Neither I plan on taking out. That RE-3 has one of the neatest reverbs I have come across (to me). The delays suck, but the reverb/modulated reverb and chorused delays are cool (apparently it has Dimension C/D or whatever in it). Though The Verve used an Eventide, with a volume pedal I can get A Storm In Heaven-esque tones out of it. Very ethereal.

Archived