Which Boss Pedal is Best Delay/Looper Combo?

louloomis

• Members

Thanks for the responses. I'm looking for specific model numbers and opinions on why these would suit my needs.

Thanks.

LouLoomis

well I only have experience with the DL-4 and Stereoman but the dl-4 offers a loop mode in which you can use some delay, and each switch is dedicated to a specific loop function one does the recording/dubs another loops it once, the third keeps it looping and the fourth lets you tap the tempo. If I recall you can also use one to reverse your loop back and forth

the memory man allows you to loop in any setting, but you gotta hold down the tap tempo to loop and release to let it start going. you can add filter, reverse the loop etc.

the dl4 has 14 sec of loop time 28 if you slow it down

the stereoman has 30 sec straight off the bat

• Members

well I only have experience with the DL-4 and Stereoman but the dl-4 offers a loop mode in which you can use some delay, and each switch is dedicated to a specific loop function one does the recording/dubs another loops it once, the third keeps it looping and the fourth lets you tap the tempo. If I recall you can also use one to reverse your loop back and forth

the memory man allows you to loop in any setting, but you gotta hold down the tap tempo to loop and release to let it start going. you can add filter, reverse the loop etc.

the dl4 has 14 sec of loop time 28 if you slow it down

the stereoman has 30 sec straight off the bat

I don't think these are Boss pedals....

Archived