Menatone Pleasure Trem help...anyone have one?

• Members

I have what seems to be the 2nd version of the Menatone Pleasure Trem 5000. The one where the wave control doesn't have the triangle and square labeled like V1 and the current model do. I bought it at GC used and didn't even notice in the store that the wave control doesn't seem to do much at all...duh, my bad.

Does anyone have this pedal? Is it designed to be a subtle difference? Is it not a triangle to square control? Maybe it's something else? Maybe it's just broken.

I tried contacting Menatone via email and phone, but no response as of yet.

There's very little info online and I can't find a video demo anywhere.

I'll probably just return it on Monday. Too bad..it was such a good deal. 80 bucks for a mint pedal and they go for $179 new. Oh well...guess I was too over anxious in the store. Bummer.

Looking for any help or any info on this pedal...thanks!

• Members

I have one, great trem pedal. Mine must be an older one, I have the labelling on the waveform pot.

It has very little effect on the sound of the pedal, I leave it at noon pretty much, so I think your pedal is OK...

• Members
I have one, great trem pedal. Mine must be an older one, I have the labelling on the waveform pot.

It has very little effect on the sound of the pedal, I leave it at noon pretty much, so I think your pedal is OK...

Thanks so much!!! I just sent it to a friend from the TDPRI forum to take a look at it. I couldn't find anything. Too bad Menatone couldn't have replied. Makes me wary about ever buying a new pedal from them.

Dang...wish I saved the shipping!!!:mad:

Archived