Aweome neighbors

Stazinish

• Members

That's awesome! I have a dude across the road from me (I just moved here two months ago) and he caught me off guard (slightly tipsy/hungover) one morning and I thought he was going to say we were too loud the night before... he said he liked what I was doing! Later on, I heard him ripping it up and ran on over... the bloke was rocking a Twin Reverb almost dimed... (see below for my list of gear and compare to my initial reaction).

Put me in my place, man :lol:

Yay for good neighbours (though my housemate bitches a bit :blah::lol:)

• Members

One of my bands in Tucson used to rehearse at my apt (upstairs). The day I was moving out, the old guy who lived right below me said "I could barely hear you guys when you were playing. You should have turned it up a bit."

• Members

One of my bands in Tucson used to rehearse at my apt (upstairs). The day I was moving out, the old guy who lived right below me said "I could barely hear you guys when you were playing. You should have turned it up a bit."

I used to have the Vox Valve tone in your sig. That is a great pedal. If I needed a smooth tubescreamer type pedal, I'd have to make an offer.

Archived