How to elevate pedaltrain?

p00n

• Members

I know some guys had some work done on the feet of the mini to accommodate a taller power supply.

Anyone has details about the type of stoppers they used? I need to find a sturdy solution for my PT2.

• Members

http://www.sourcingmap.com/pcs-black-round-rubber-table-chair-foot-cover-holder-p-76765.html?utm_source=google&utm_medium=froogle&utm_campaign=usfroogle

Go to Lowes, and you'll find something like these (in black, of course) near the knob and cabinet handle fixtures. They come in a four pack, and I paid about $3 for the black ones I use. I think I got the only ones they had in stock (can't remember measurements), but they worked perfectly. They're exactly what you're looking for - take some superglue on the end of a toothpick or other thin applicator, and coat the inside lip of the foot. Attach directly to the existing rubber foot on the PT board. :thu:

• Members

http://www.sourcingmap.com/pcs-black-round-rubber-table-chair-foot-cover-holder-p-76765.html?utm_source=google&utm_medium=froogle&utm_campaign=usfroogle

Go to Lowes, and you'll find something like these (in black, of course) near the knob and cabinet handle fixtures. They come in a four pack, and I paid about $3 for the black ones I use. I think I got the only ones they had in stock (can't remember measurements), but they worked perfectly. They're exactly what you're looking for - take some superglue on the end of a toothpick or other thin applicator, and coat the inside lip of the foot. Attach directly to the existing rubber foot on the PT board.
:thu:

Oh sweet, thanks for the help. If it isn't too much trouble, could you make some measurements? Like just the height and diameter of the opening?

I'll have to look through my local DIY shops more closely (there isn't a Lowes over here). All those I've seen are way too big or too small.

Archived