BOSSA NOVA Style... How to...

• 1 year later...
  • Members

hey XMLguy....

I had an old Yamaha 9000Pro that I loved, mostly because of a style called "Combo Samba" that worked so well w/ brushes. it had the syncopation just right.

do the new ones like the S900 have that style? I imagine it's gettable via the internet at any rate.

very sweet. I miss it and yr post made me think I should check out the S910. wonder if the keybed has gotten any better....

thanks!
great thread!

tm

• Members
Can any one help me those chords in this song ? Just chords for the singing melody is ok, but if if the whole is good.

Please help me, I like this song a lot, but can not figure out the chords to play along with this song.

Here is the song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEE24Et_pOU

Thank you very much in advance
:confused:

Learn jazz chords. :)

Bb Cm7 Fmsus2 Ebsus2 C#sus2 Cm7 Fmsus2/Fm7 etc.

Something like that, I don't have time for an in depth transcription, and the keyboardist is "playful" (like you should be) with the roots etc.

• Members

Thanks all for reply to me.
Especially to Soundwave106,

Please help me with this song. Soundwave106, you don't have to write in depth transcription. Can you help me write chords just for the melody which singer singing. Just write all chords in here, I know where to play which chords in which part of song.

I'm so happy that you reply and give me advice.
I start to like this kind of music and atleast I have something to motivate me in the beginning

Thank you very much and you have nice day

Archived