SOT: Just got back from The National

roaring20's

• Members

at the House of Blues in Dallas. such a good show, easily the tightest performance i've seen yet by any band. the twins have terrific tone. Jaguar, Les Paul with mini-hums and a weird epiphone i've never seen before into a Super (maybe Deluxe, couldn't read it well) Reverb 4X10, and a crazy nice Gibson CS-something into a Fender Tweed. couldn't see any pedals cause of the raised stage and monitors, but there was definitely some light delay, reverb and the more obvious fuzz and a clean boost used. terrific show, if you get a chance, go for sure.

• Members
at the House of Blues in Dallas. such a good show, easily the tightest performance i've seen yet by any band. the twins have terrific tone. Jaguar, Les Paul with mini-hums and a weird epiphone i've never seen before into a Super (maybe Deluxe, couldn't read it well) Reverb 4X10, and a crazy nice Gibson CS-something into a Fender Tweed. couldn't see any pedals cause of the raised stage and monitors, but there was definitely some light delay, reverb and the more obvious fuzz and a clean boost used. terrific show, if you get a chance, go for sure.

i think one of them uses klon, maybe that was the boost.

they are coming here in january but they are only playing one show which is a festival. there are no other bands i really want to see at the festival, so i dont want to pay $170 to see one band :mad:

Archived