Dexter Season 5

p00n

• Members

Dexter is conditioning people to think like sociopaths would.

I wouldn't call it conditioning, there is no deliberate transference of murderous intent.

If anything, it just brings to light the innate dark nature of our humanity. The very fact that most people would be able to relate in some way to a character that society would readily label a monster shows that we're all really just a step away.

• Members
I wouldn't call it conditioning, there is no deliberate transference of murderous intent.

If anything, it just brings to light the innate dark nature of our humanity. The very fact that most people would be able to relate in some way to a character that society would readily label a monster shows that we're all really just a step away.

I agree that humans all possess an inner darkness, that's just lurking beneath the surface. I said the conditioning thing with tongue-in-cheek but nevertheless, we are still made to empathise with a serial killer, in Dexter, and rationalising murder...just saying :cool:

• Members
I agree that humans all possess an inner darkness, that's just lurking beneath the surface. I said the conditioning thing with tongue-in-cheek but nevertheless, we are still made to empathise with a serial killer, in Dexter, and rationalising murder...just saying
:cool:

That's why Dexter's so amazing. I've never seen a movie or TV series do this so effectively. Helluva scriptwriter/s. Even the weaker season 3 is pretty damn strong compared to other ongoing series.

• Members

That's why Dexter's so amazing. I've never seen a movie or TV series do this so effectively. Helluva scriptwriter/s. Even the weaker season 3 is pretty damn strong compared to other ongoing series.

Yeah, great writing, casting and acting. Always compelling story arcs, that keep you wanting to watch.

John Lithgow was perfect last season as the psycho Trinity killer.

Archived