New Emperor cab and mostly completed guitar day!

Steve the Hero

• Members

Didn't Vox make a little 4x8 cab for the pathfinder series before?

I used to play guitar through a 4x12 and a 2x15, it was pretty epic

I love the sound of a 4x10. Its just most of my amps are combos and dont come in this configuration cept for my beloved early 90s Peavey Classic 50. A 4x10 is also more managable to move about. The {censored}ty, no name 1x15 we have at our practice space sounds pretty bad ass as well. I would love to run them together for a ballz deep full spectrum sound assault.

• Members

I love the sound of a 4x10. Its just most of my amps are combos and dont come in this configuration cept for my beloved early 90s Peavey Classic 50. A 4x10 is also more managable to move about. The {censored}ty, no name 1x15 we have at our practice space sounds pretty bad ass as well. I would love to run them together for a ballz deep full spectrum sound assault.

You can never go wrong with an older Fender Super Reverb, I had one for awhile, it covered so much ground and was a thing of beauty. Plus they're never TOO expensive. Even the reissues are pretty nice

• Members

You can never go wrong with an older Fender Super Reverb, I had one for awhile, it covered so much ground and was a thing of beauty. Plus they're never TOO expensive. Even the reissues are pretty nice

I had a reissue for a hot second but they went from super quiet to super loud way to fast. It was a great amp for sure but at the time it wasn't for me.

Archived