Ehhh...Maybe not a good idea, BUT - New Tunes!

Beastly

• Members

monkeyseemonkeydoom.bandcamp.com

Its effect laden, so it might interest some peeps on that level. Bass on all tracks but 3 is a glitchy mutliplexer, tonnes of hazarai throughout, some death by audio etc...

Drums are mostly an old Roland TR77 but I did add natural drums here and there...

If I explain any of its sound, its mostly that after the first demo on cassette, I wanted a 'candy' sounding thing to bridge the gap to a 'real' debut thingie, and this is 'candy' stage.

Anyway, have at 'er

• Members

oh you have a DBA sound wave break down. sweet I still kinda want one. and a 2880, cool.

I like the sounds, but timing needs a little work I think. body double was alright, though. except for 0:54-1:20, that guitar part should be redone. But 1:30 onward was some interesting sounds. kinda reminded me of pink floyd's "Several species of Small Furry Animals Gather Together in a Cave Grooving with a Pict"

• Members

Thanks! I should probably mention that all of the songs I use in this project are like sunday afternoon improv jam things, apartment dweller music, apart from some vocal overdubs, I don't do 'takes' or anything and try to stitch as little as possible, so you're definitely going to see stuff like that, and there are worse moments than that solo for sure

Archived