man the microcosm within the universal macrocosm

E.money

• Members

I laughed out loud about that. Seriously? People who are direct bloodline decendants to the angel Satan are causing population and economic control over the world?

=) Thanks for the lols.

It might not be so far fetched. How far back do we have records on the Bush family. They've been behind the scenes in this country for a long time.

• Members

I think america was a great place for super wealthy familys to come and get richer, while letting the free market develop every product, pleasure, technology they can afford. its no secret that the rich are getting richer and the poor are getting {censored}ed over. no one cares bc the media makes it seem like every other place on earth is hell. they just derect your attention too the i pad 2. i might sound crazy but if everyone thinks theres nothing that can be done or thinks theres nothing wrong with the world then ill just keep on sounding crazy, i dont really mind. thanks guys.

You are not alone. V for Vendetta, baby.

• Members

It might not be so far fetched. How far back do we have records on the Bush family. They've been behind the scenes in this country for a long time.

I like that people talking about ancient societies and preastronautics always push such a young country like america in the focus, which pretty much negates all their arguments. :thu:

• Members

As Robert Anton Wilson sez (Wild paraphrasing here, can't be arsed to drag my copy of Cosmic Trigger out for this), your take on the concept of "conspiracy" depends on whether you choose to see things as a "victim" of it or not, obviously influenced by the various level of mistrust and paranoia you have.

Fnord!

• Members

I stopped reading after "astrology"

For some reason i continued to read. It didn't get better.

Anyone with the slightest belief in astrology needs to have a good old look at a few books on astronomy, then all will become clear and astrology will be shown up for the complete arse water that it is.

• Members

I dont get into astrology or divinations of any sort. I typically rely on personal intuition and facts.

But the universe seems mostly unpredictable; and catastrophic events might give warning rumbles, but we rarely know exactly when or how. So in those instances, astrology is no more blunt of an instrument than the latest technology. At least astrology inspires creativity.

• Members

I dont get into astrology or divinations of any sort. I typically rely on personal intuition and facts.

But the universe seems mostly unpredictable; and catastrophic events might give warning rumbles, but we rarely know exactly when or how. So in those instances, astrology is no more blunt of an instrument than the latest technology. At least astrology inspires creativity.

I agree 100%.

also the whole point of astrology is about helping you do discover your stregths and conquering your weakness. not to tell you when your next bowl movment is, thats why its not always "right". and when you take a look at birth charts youll see that youv got a sun sign, moon sign, a rising sign and its up too you to put them together and gain usuful insights about you. i heard steven hawkings recently said somthing about taking the effects of gravity into concideration with astrology. the moon and sun effects animals and plant life, we are animals too so why wouldnt it have an effect on us?

• Members

As Robert Anton Wilson sez (Wild paraphrasing here, can't be arsed to drag my copy of Cosmic Trigger out for this), your take on the concept of "conspiracy" depends on whether you choose to see things as a "victim" of it or not, obviously influenced by the various level of mistrust and paranoia you have.

Fnord!

"who do i trust? Me, thats who!" - Scarface

UKR4D00Z.jpg

• Members

I like that people talking about ancient societies and preastronautics always push such a young country like america in the focus, which pretty much negates all their arguments.
:thu:

i think you have a good point hear america is a very yong country, but didnt it start as new england, an extention of their feudal government?

• Members

I like that people talking about ancient societies and preastronautics always push such a young country like america in the focus, which pretty much negates all their arguments.

It's cause this sort of crap is usually brought up my Americans. And Americans who are stupid enough to believe this sort of crap are the sort of Americans who don't realise that there are actually other countries in the world.

• Members

For some reason i continued to read. It didn't get better.

Anyone with the slightest belief in astrology needs to have a good old look at a few books on
astronomy
, then all will become clear and astrology will be shown up for the complete arse water that it is.

im not sure that astrology trys to argue with astronomy, i think its more the effects of astronomy on indeviduals. and its been around since the babalonians all around the world. not only has it been around since ancient times but it also gave those peoples knowledge of astronomical things that were not physicaly observed untill telescopes came about.

• Members

and its been around since the babalonians all around the world. not only has it been around since ancient times but it also gave those peoples knowledge of astronomical things that were not physicaly observed untill telescopes came about.

Yeah, we europeans used to believe, that lightnings are weapons of deities. But as with astrology, knowing better now, we're not getting away with it anymore.

• Members

Yeah, we europeans used to believe, that lightnings are weapons of deities. But as with astrology, knowing better now, we're not getting away with it anymore.

well see, it might have been proven that lightning isnt weapons of deities, but astrology hasnt been disproven. theres just no hard evidence. And how could there be if everyone is diferent?

• Members

well see, it might have been proven that lightning isnt weapons of deities, but astrology hasnt been disproven. theres just no hard evidence. And how could there be if everyone is diferent?

This is the nature of faith/belief. You can't disprove someone's beliefs, even if they are utterly bat{censored} crazy. Do you have any hard evidence that astrology isn't a load of crap?

• Members

I might as well believe in Vampires, Fairys, Ghosts, Elves, Yetis, Monster of Loch Ness, Bigfoot, Bloop, The moonlanding Hoax, the 9/11 conspiracy etc. I might even believe that spacetravelling E.T. build the pyramids (of stone :thu:). All of this hasnt been disproven. Theres just no hard evidence.

• Members
This is the nature of faith/belief. You can't disprove someone's beliefs, even if they are utterly batshit crazy. Do you have any hard evidence that astrology isn't a load of crap?

right well i didnt say i didnt belive, mr madolin said it, he also said people cant get away with beliving that anymore. i guess bc he figures thats been disproven. so i said it MIGHT have been disproven about the dieties, so what ever. maybe you should have adressed your last post to him. i think it would have fit in there nicely. but of course i dont have hard evidence, this is just the nature of my faith/belief. maybe im utterly batshit crazy.:idk:

• Members

I might as well believe in Vampires, Fairys, Ghosts, Elves, Yetis, Monster of Loch Ness, Bigfoot, Bloop, The moonlanding Hoax, the 9/11 conspiracy etc. I might even believe that spacetravelling E.T. build the pyramids (of stone
). All of this hasnt been disproven. Theres just no hard evidence.

you are so right. you win.

Archived