vid: sunn beta bass demo

• Members

Ha! I have a Beta Bass head too! How did you get it to switch channels if you were on the middle input?
:idk:

Noob ass guy in the vid here. I'm not sure if you have to plug into the middle input to use the footswitch or not, I'll try that later, but the channel switching was done with a footswitch.

• Members

Noob ass guy in the vid here. I'm not sure if you have to plug into the middle input to use the footswitch or not, I'll try that later, but the channel switching was done with a footswitch.

Yeah, I heard it click - I just never knew that beast was footswitchable. Something to throw on the gas list, I guess...

• Members

try using an ABY.

i don't think that switch had a special cable.

i'm guessing any latching switch should work!

Has a weird 4-pin cable. Those footswitches are actually pretty hard to come by.

• Members

Well. Crap.

:-)

There was a thread on amp*ge (Amp*ge link / mention removed by Phil 10-3-12) or something about rewiring a new connecter on a marshall footswitch. Really shouldn't be that complicated, just a relatively obscure jack type. Doesn't help that the plastic male jack would probably be toast if it got stepped on or rolled over with a caster.

Archived