BAD DEALS WITH....

Pedaltones

• Members

... the trials and tribulations Michael Jackson faced when embarking on his pedal trading career in the seedy underbelly of musicians at face-value. These he-said/she-said scenarios were dealt with through a catalog of diverse themes and metaphores evincing the complexitude of the integrity deep within the souls of mankind

1. Bad - Bad' is a song about the street. It's about this kid from a bad neighborhood who gets to go away to a private school. He comes back from hospital when he's on a break from school some buyer start giving him trouble. He sings, 'I'm bad, you're bad, who's bad, who's the best?' He's saying even when he's bad, he's actually being decent by not ripping off the buyer totally.

2. The Way You Make Me Feel - is a mid-tempo R&B ode to the city of Worcester. Sure it gets a gets a bad wrap that people can't see passed but 'I dig it'.

3. Speed Demon - this refers to souped-up Triumps and how a custom mod business is proof of seller integrity.

4. Liberian Girl - a breathily compressed tale of African scammer ethics online.

5. Just Good Friends - TC7X3.gif

6. Another Part of Me - a metephysical excursion on how entities exist in various forms apart from the immediate. We may only see the PM box but hidden dimensions such as a paypal email address are just a lateral deduction away.

7. Man in the Mirror - Stark-reflections are the core theme of this self-breakthrough ballad. A grudging concession of how despite being out $60 on a deal it's not ethicaly correct to make a rube share the cost of your own ineptitude.

8. I Just Can't Stop Loving You - After finding a resolution with a former disputee you can find that you both have other interests in common and could, in fact, be friends outside of all this unseemly mess. Although the newfound bromance is heady and cathartic, its public flaunting is nauseating to a baying public who wish for a spectacle of blood and permament exile.

9. Dirty Diana - a song about a used bong trade gone awry. It was actually meant to be titled 'Dirty Dishwater' in reference to the befouled bong water but an iPhone autocorrect decided otherwise.

10. Smooth Criminal - What is an album without irony?

Bad Parody? :idk:

c6222f96ad5b36e4a5e56cb75b2bb365.jpg

Archived