Finished my pedalboard (again, and for the time being....)

kylef

• Members

Went to work on my pedalboard. Changed around 10 pedals recently, and this got a board I am happy with again. Had to really, after a change of band, and there are some upgrades.

This was my board around 3 months ago:

GetAttachment.jpg

And this is it now:

A5DD4017-B816-4BFA-A7B9-F92CA10411A6-173

Extremely pleased with timeline, I thought the DL4 was the be all and end all for delays, but how wrong could one be.
The Zvex Super Duper is a valuable bit of kit for someone that uses a valve amp, dont have to use an attenuater now for my Hiwatt Custom 20 Head.
The Mooer's are great, dont know how long the shimverb will stay if I decide reverb is more valuable to my sound, but the Ana Echo is there to stay. I have that for short delays, and the aqua puss for longer. The Ana, Aqua Puss and DD3 are all good delays to have to set 'on the fly', rather than the timeline. That, and that I LOVE delay icon_lol.gif
Added the Janglebox over the CS3, as the compressor was always used for my Rickenbackers, and the JB cant be beaten. The rest is just stuff I couldnt now be without.

I am chuffed to bits now, spent a fortune recently, but its done now. See what else my GAS will come up with icon_lol.gif

Archived