NFL rookie of the year

bluehuricane

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by pelliott

View Post

I will actually send my homer vote to Trent Richardson, who played week 6 to week 16 with broken ribs and has to sleep sitting up right now. And he did it while having an idiot of a head coach run him straight into the teeth of the defense.

this

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by captions87

View Post

There were a few more additions, mostly rookies as well. T.Y. "Don't call me Ty" Hilton has developed into a legitimate deep threat, and a good compliment to Reggie Wayne and Donnie Avery. Plus, Vick Ballard has actually come on to become a pretty solid back towards the second half of the season. He racked up a little over 90 yards against the Ravens yesterday. But that being said, it is a toss up really between RG3, Luck, and Wilson. All three of them took teams who struggled last year into the playoffs. If it's for regular season, it'd probably go to RG3 based on the fact that the skins won the division. But seeing as how Wilson is now the only rookie QB left in the playoffs (unless you wanna count Kaepernick), my vote would probably go his way.

Colts had ELEVEN rookies on the field the field this weekend! Not sure if that's good for Luck's chances, but it speaks volumes about their GM.

Archived