Cornell clips (Poosis)

JimH

• Members

Howdy Poosis (and anybody), I know you were interested in this - first the disclaimers, I've been unable to record at home given new baby - (not mine, don't ask), so anyway here's a clip of my band - this is the only stuff I've got recorded with the plexi20 - I've got other stuff with the romany if you're intersted. It's all totally live and just with a tape recorder but you get the idea I think. - yes it's dodgy and yes the drums sound crap as we're at low volume using thins rather than a proper kit. - And it's just a practice!!!

Over the hill

Thank you

And yes I know it's a bit too epic and sloppy a solo for the end of thank you.

• Members

Thanks guys - obviously not as polished as you're used to hearing round here but there's just no way I can get my gear together for some decent recording at home...GRRRR!!!

Anyhow, I do use a Keeley BD-2 but I can't remember if it was on or not. I was definitely using a Power brake. I generally use the BD-2 as a booster really - to get the amp from half way up sounding to all the way up. What I'm trying to say is the amp sounds a lot like that without the pedal... :rolleyes:

The guitar would be my trusty

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Members

Ok, it's been ages you posted these, but could you put up the plexi clips again? There are no Cornell clips anywhere in the web and I would need to drive 5 hours one way to test one, so some advance idea would be helpful.

I'd owe you one, too :o)

Archived