Randall MTS modules LYNCH

GTRCN

• Members

hey there i hasd a few questions,

I had heard a few people talking on huge racks inc that went to Namm say the Grail was like a Soldano and the Scary was XTC crossed with sl+. i have heard people say that the scary is a blue color with etched flames ..people played them so im asuuming they were not just protos .i didnt herear anything about the Brahma or super vee mods were they even there .

So my question is when will the info be available it all seems like very hush hush .and they seem to have vanished since Namm are we waiting till next year Jan to see the proiduction modules???

• Members

Originally posted by JKD

Sounds killer...wonder how much the GL RM amp will be.... :-/ I fear GAS will strike

I know what you mean.

For price, hmm, the current MTS Head with 3 modules is $1595 at the usual places (Musiciansfriend, AMS, etc..) so I'm guessing at least $2000 out the door? :(

But that's just a guess, I have no clue what so ever :D

Sounds like we might find out very soon though.

• Members

WOW ,thanks so much for the link and info so it sounds like the Grail is the ULAK sound of Modded marshalls .And Scary must be the lead tone ..Since hes been playing Mojaves I wonder is the Brahma will capture the peacemaker that would be awesome for a couple of hundred bucks ..I also wonder how it will compare to the randall plexi which pretty much appears to be a current fave

• Members

Originally posted by shred-o-holic

You are correct as I far as I've heard. The "Lynch Box" is going to be only a slightly different RM 100.......I am also all over these modules when they hit. Although I can't see them sounding better than my Egnater SL++'s.....
;)

Shred,

The Egnater SL++ is so cool and I love mine but am sure that some of the Lynch modules will be very cool as well. I also get some great tones from the Modern High Gain module of Bruce's. I just ordered the EG 3/4 and Erecto as well which will leave me needing only one more to have the complete selection.

I love this amp.

• Members

Originally posted by Snider

Shred,

The Egnater SL++ is so cool and I love mine but am sure that some of the Lynch modules will be very cool as well. I also get some great tones from the Modern High Gain module of Bruce's. I just ordered the EG 3/4 and Erecto as well which will leave me needing only one more to have the complete selection.

I love this amp.

+1,000,000 Steve I love my amp too. You are the king of amp trials so coming from you that you love it says a bunch. I've gone through my share too but man in a band mix holy freakin cow man.....every rehearsal session just blows me away how HUGE this thing sits in a mix.......:eek: :eek: :cool:

• Members

Matter of fact Mr. Snider.......I would love to hear your impressions of the Egnater stuff of how well it sits in a mix vs. the two most heralded Metal amps on this forum.......that being the Uberschall and the Herbert. Of course the Powerball is another great Metal amp.....but I owned one and sorry to say it but the mighty PB just doesn't own a band mix like the Egnater/Randall MTS amps.....not to offend the ENGL alliance.....I still have love for those amps.....

Archived