Anyone listen to Byzantine???

BAZGUITARMAN

• Members

I heard about these guys when they did a leg of the last LOG tour as the opening act. One of the LOG street team members passed one of their discs to one of the guys in LOG and they liked it well enough to give the opening slot for a leg of the tour.

Byzantine reminds me of a very technical, prog/core type sound. These guys are really tight and have some major chops. The music is riff heavy and very groove oriented. The name of their current disc is "The Fundamental Component". It`s on Prosthetic Records. You can check them out at (www.byzantine1.com)

I highly recommend a listen to these guys. They are pretty damn good.

Eric

P.S.- I just checked out the Byzantine website and the guys have a new disc out(...And They Shall Take Up Serpents). I didn`t know that. I`ll have to check it out. If this is old news then I apologize for wasting your time.

• Members

I havn`t bought the new disc yet, but I just down loaded the sampler they have on their website. Sounds pretty damn good to me. I will definately buy this disc.

Everyone should check these guys out. The cool thing is, these guys are from the south. Alabama, and they don`t sound like it.

Eric

Archived