sort of ot/ebay question - non payer

bluez4u

• Members

Just a quickie, I sold something & never recd the $$. The auction stated $ due within 7 days after the close. After emailing this idiot, a told him I was relisting it (10 days later),and not to bother bidding again. after I relist it, he begs me like a bitch that he sent his $$ and to stop the reslisted auction. So I stopped it and still never got the $. (that was another 7 days ago.) I'm going to relist it again, but the question is this. If I relist it, and leave him a neg feedback, can he leave on as well? even though its been relisted?

• Members

Yes he can leave you a negative feedback. You've got to expect that. There are some people out there that are just jerks who live to disrupt other peoples lives. But please do leave a negative feedback for this guy so that other peopl will be warned about him.

• Members

The opposite happened to me once. I won an auction and than the guy just didn't answer my emails, nothing. I guess he thought the auction didn't end high enough... Such monkey-boys should learn how to use the reserve option and just stop waisting honest people's time!:mad:

Archived