SPAM: Must sell this amp to pay bills!

draelyc

• Members

It's a Sovtek Mig 60 hand built (from Sovtek parts) and modded by Scott Splawn, from back before he got known for his Marshall mods. Sixty watt, EL34 based Marshall style (JCM 800-ish) single-channel amp with hi & low inputs; controls are preamp, bass, middle, treble, presence, master, preamp II. The second preamp knob was added by Splawn. It pulls out to activate a gain & volume boost, so essentially you've got two preamp knobs, each of which can be set wherever you want.

The regular preamp circuit is great for blues & classic rock tones. Nice & crunchy, with sparkling dirty-cleans when you roll back the guitar's volume. Kick in the gain boost mod and you get full sounding hard rock & old-school early metal tones, with lots of sustain.

Speaker jacks for 4, 8, & 16 ohms, plus a series fx loop on the back. Cool snakeskin tolex, because why go half-assed? Totally hand built, ptp wired. Great rock & roll amp.

I need to get $400 for it, but for that price I'll throw in shipping costs on my end.

EDIT: I don't have Paypal, so I need either a money order (preferred) or a personal check (will have to clear). Sorry!

Here's a pic:

Archived