To those who said the day would never come (MAKO)

6AM

• Members

Originally posted by Bob Savage

Do you work in a record store? It looks like a cozy little place, as if there should also be an espresso bar or something.

I own a record store. It is quite cozy. I have most of my gear in the back and I {censored} around with it during the downtime to try to figure out how much it all sucks. No espresso bar or anything though.

• Members

Originally posted by 6AM

I own a record store. It is quite cozy. I have most of my gear in the back and I {censored} around with it during the downtime to try to figure out how much it all sucks. No espresso bar or anything though.

Very cool, it looks like one of the neato mom/pop shops we had in the area when I was younger. I would plop an espresso bar in there along with a couple listening tables.

You can pay me for the advice once it's bringing in new customers.

• Members

Originally posted by Bob Savage

Very cool, it looks like one of the neato mom/pop shops we had in the area when I was younger. I would plop an espresso bar in there along with a couple listening tables.

You can pay me for the advice once it's bringing in new customers.

We're a small niche store. Mostly indie, punk, and hardcore... basically the stuff you can't get at Best Buy. We also sell skateboards because it kind of overlaps a little.

You can expect 10% of all espresso revenue.

• Members

People would be assured that the espresso is made with the finest ingredients and brewed to perfection. If you want an instant espresso you can go to Starbucks were it tastes like peavey... I mean poop.

• Members
Originally posted by 6AM

People would be assured that the espresso is made with the finest ingredients and brewed to perfection. If you want an instant espresso you can go to Starbucks were it tastes like peavey... I mean poop.

After you figure out that it sucks, let me know and I'll trade you another amp for it that will suck too!;)

Archived