Another great deal with a forum member (shred-o-holic)!!!

rig-talk.com

• Members
Originally posted by Bob Savage

I wouldn't say pretty good, but I know him from here and he came by a while back to hang and play my Uberschall.

Now his brother, that's another story...
:D

There's something funny in there, but I don't get it, as I don't know who his brother is... :confused:

Chris

• Members
Originally posted by SgtThump

There's something funny in there, but I don't get it, as I don't know who his brother is...
:confused:

Chris

Jim's brother came out with him. Let's just say that Jim's brother shouldn't be drinking. Well, he seemed to be going out back for a lot of smokes... and getting happier after every cigarette... I then realized most of my beers were missing. :D

That was nothing though, Jim said he had a jolly good time with him in L.A. (bro got smashed).

• Members
Originally posted by Bob Savage

Jim's brother came out with him. Let's just say that Jim's brother shouldn't be drinking. Well, he seemed to be going out back for a lot of smokes... and getting happier after every cigarette... I then realized most of my beers were missing.
:D

That was nothing though, Jim said he had a jolly good time with him in L.A. (bro got smashed).

Ha ha!

• Members

Originally posted by ranalli

Maybe I'm pretty lucky but every deal I've had with forumites here has been great whether I've been buying or selling.

I've probably done 30 deals on this forum and another 100 on the HC classifieds and eBay. Every single one of them have gone pretty well, except for dealing with "ollenorin" on this forum. That guy's a jackass. The second I shipped his pedals to him, he became an asshole. Oh well...

Chris

Archived