Weekend Jam, get your guitars out!!!

Digital Jams

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by Bob Savage

Stupid is as stupid does. Um, I mean, I think it's fairly brilliant to come up with a premise that is stupid on the surface, but proves out as valid.

I think the experiment is on the brink of failure. You must post a clip or all is lost.

• Members

This is absolutely horrid tone... I tried something different today, and it failed the test. Anyway, I played it, so here it is, for your laughing pleasure.

Edit: There's some funky phasing happening all over the track... maybe I should have stuck with doing a 22K recording? I used the same mic setup in leadfootdriver's Whitesnake Jam... :confused:

Double Edit: I hate this thing... I may just pull it.

Double Dog Edit: Sorry guys, but this thing sucks.... gone.

• Members

This is absolutely horrid tone... I tried something different today, and it failed the test. Anyway, I played it, so here it is, for your laughing pleasure.

Edit: There's some funky phasing happening all over the track... maybe I should have stuck with doing a 22K recording? I used the same mic setup in leadfootdriver's Whitesnake Jam...
:confused:

Double Edit: I hate this thing... I may just pull it.

Double Dog Edit: Sorry guys, but this thing sucks.... gone.

The filter is broken.:(

BTW, I figured you'd do that so I downloaded it.:p

• Members

Originally posted by SuperStrat

Actually I kind of liked it... it started out real good.

I didn't like the way the Whitesnake thing came out either, but this one, despite having the same amp config, etc. as that one, sucked well beyond the WS track. This track is good only for those wishing to poke their eyeballs out but not having the strength to do it.

• Members

I didn't like the way the Whitesnake thing came out either, but this one, despite having the same amp config, etc. as that one, sucked well beyond the WS track. This track is good only for those wishing to poke their eyeballs out but not having the strength to do it.

I didn't listen to the WS one yet. What didn't you like and why?

Archived