Trade :: My Fender Twin for a Laptop

Nonchalant

• Members

oK the story. I put my Fender Twin 'Twin Amp' on eBay & sold it. UPS broke the chassis in Shipping to winner. Anyway I have the amp back. It was in MINT condition when I sold it.

I really want to keep it & either just screw the sides of the wood back in or even better make it a sweet sounding Fender head. BUT I am moving across country & don't have the room for it. I will be driving across country & need a laptop for Microsoft Maps. So if somebody has a good laptop they want to trade for a killer amp (just cracked chassis now) then let me know.

My eBay add read:

Up for auction is a Fender TWIN AMP aka "Evil Twin". This is Fender's answer to Marshall and Mesa Boogie high gain amps along with all of Fender's clean spankin' Twin Reverb classic sounds. This amp will bring you, through Three Channel switching, everything from cleeeeeeeen! headroom to blusey overdrive to flat out MENACING! ...high gain. Maybe that's why they call it the Evil Twin

It is power switchable from a Lethal 100 watts to a more sane practice level of 25 watts. It also has a selectable effects loop for any channel and an any channel reverb selector...you gain freaks know how troubling reverb can be! Check out Fender Twin Amp for more info. Specifications might have changed very slightly since this isn't this years model. I'm the second owner who bought this in MINT condition in 2002 from a friend who did not use it. I had this same exact model in 2000 & had to sell it because of money issues at that time. I loved the amp so much, I had to buy this one again. So I've owned 2 of these. This one plays so beautiful that I can't describe.... I was afraid to take her anywhere & it's why it is so mint. I usually just played at home with her on acoustic. This is a GREAT deal & don't want to part with this amp that has NEVER EVER had a problem. I am relocating & I'm selling off my big stuff.

Payment: Pay Pal Preferred :: I have a %100 excellent track record. Positive Feedback Bidders Only ::

Thank You :: Good Luck

It also comes with a cover and footswitch & manual. It is currently selling new at Musician's Friend and Guitar Center for $1,189.00.

Personal Note :: I love this amp - Its sweet - takes effects awesome - & the Dirt channels Rock Out /// It's Loud in 100 Watt Mode // Nice in 25 Watt Mode but it's all up to you & very manageable.

Before:

ba_1_b.JPG

6e_1_b.JPG

eb_1_b.JPG

8a_1_b.JPG

If anybody is serious.. I can send the pictures of the after.

I will try to post them tomorrow actually. Please email custom77LP@yahoo.com . Thanx - Sean

Feel free to ask any questions

ps. the code inside the cab is FJ -- i think its a 95 or 96.. I have to check. Can pick up in New Jersey or can meet.

• Members

Heya.. oK I posted that so late last night. Wow email problem? well that's comcast for ya. You can email me at custom77LP@yahoo.com

as for specs, I'm just looking for the best I can get. but for sure would want XP on there, DVD & a good working laptop. The amp will last you forever & a laptop can get old real quick so I think the trade is more than fair. I'll work on the pictures this morning. The amp still plays the same... electronix are fine. I think it just got shakin up in shipping from NJ to only NY & the top separated from the sides (the top being heavy).
thanx - Sean

• Members

oK the pictures that I promised

www.seanshanahan.com/twin/twinfront.JPG

www.seanshanahan.com/twin/twinleft.JPG

www.seanshanahan.com/twin/twinleft2.JPG

www.seanshanahan.com/twin/twinright.JPG

That's UPS for ya'. It was packed at the UPS Store also :o

I did peal a bit off the right side there to see how the sides were attached. anyway I'm looking for a notebook that will be decent for recording too. I do like the options in the Emachines BUT it doesnt have to be that. I'm open to suggestion & offers. thanx much - Sean :p

Archived