News

bruce_egnater

• Members

Sorry I've has been a little hard to contact lately. Traveling alot working at Randall with MTS and new SS amps that I just completed designing for them. They kill.

We are also moving Egnater to a new facility in the next week or two. Opening a retail store for Egnater as well as other "high end" brands to be determined. Yes, you could come here and actually see and play all the Egnater gear. Delivery time for Egnater products will be vastly improved. We have teamed up with Mark Baylish, Detroit's premier guitar tech. We will be Detroit's only "full service" music shop. Electronic repairs, mods etc. custom guitar work. We are even working on creating a staff of top notch professional local players to teach at the store. This is not going to be your "run of the mill" generic music store.

Bruce

248-541-9100

egnater.com

• Members

why don't you contact joe naylor and add him to the group, he's a michigan dude with some serious skill as an amp/guitar/fx builder with great speaker insight to boot.

and the get buck and bill to consult on the effects side, to develop fx modules you could use with the eggie/randall gear.

long live egnater amps!

• 5 months later...
  • Members

Kick ass Your not far at all from me. Im still
after that TOL 100 I played a few years back. Incredible flexibility in tones. It had a brown sound on one of the channels that was all early EVH to a T. So Bruce are you still modding the previous series amps? You know just in case I can find and or afford one of the TOL's.

;)

• Members

Hey Bruce. I left you a voice message today about modding my Kustom TRT50.

Excited to hear about the shop.

You wouldn't happen to be looking for any hard-working, eager, and interested apprentices to work at the shop, would you?

Needless to say, I'm sure I'll be coming by there quite often.

Archived