OT: Quick question regarding native americans? or whatever they are.

thoughtless0ne

• Members

I live in VT. Carry a gun if you want. No permit necc. Want to conceal it, go ahead. No permit necc. They recently had a guy on the news walking down Burlington's main drag with a gun strapped on his hip. More people were concerned with the news camera than the gun toter. The police actually asked him if he'd mind tucking it in his jacket to make sure people didn't get alarmed.

I love this state. Very free, and no gun violence. I guess it's because there aren't that many people up here. Everyone's got enough elbow room that they don't go around shooting each other. I've never owned a gun, and have no plans to. I like that fact that I can go buy one, and keep it on me if I want to. Freedom's a great thing!

• Members

Originally posted by thoughtless0ne

Ok so me and the wife are sitting down at a local hotdog stand yesterday eating. Some fat chic in her late 30s iam guessing walks in and orders, get her food then leaves.

I notice as she is inside and walking out, that she has a GUN ( yes GUN, ya know bang bang your dead) sticking out the side of her pants ( they were like workout pants, not jeans)

She wasnts a cop and wasnt undecover or anything, i was stuned..

Iam like that chic has a gun on her.

My wife CLAIMS, i dont think its true though, that native american, american indians whatevr they are i dunno, have different right then U.S. citizens do...They have the right to also carry a gun anywhere they choose aslong as it is viewable?

Wtf? She said they founded our country so they have some pretty off the wall rights,

Is this true?

Sounds like she is talking out of her ass.

Native Americans have their own Nation, and as long as they are in their own Nation, they can have whatever laws they want.

Why she was carrying, outside of her Nation - she'd need a permit and have to obey the laws of our Nation

Archived