H&K Warp7

vicknott

• Members

I owned the Warp T head (the tube version of the Warp 7) a while back. It was great. Sadly the transformer blew in it after only owning it for a few weeks. Sent it back on full warranty, told them to give me a new one and they said they would fix the old one. Haven't seen my Warp T or a new one for that matter, and they've stopped answering my calls. Needless to say, Hughes and Kettner is on my {censored}list.

but to answer your question, I think you'd be happy with the Warp 7 if you're going for that heavy crunch rectifier tone.

• Members

I owned a Warp 7 112.

Rarely will you hear/read me ripping on an amp, but I thought that amp just plain sucked.

What is your budget and what do you want to use the amp for? There are a lot of good options on the market... that isn't one of them IMHO.

• Members
Originally posted by mctallica1

I owned a Warp 7 112.

Rarely will you hear/read me ripping on an amp, but I thought that amp just plain sucked.

What is your budget and what do you want to use the amp for? There are a lot of good options on the market... that isn't one of them IMHO.

My budget is 200-250 Euro. Warp 112 combo is 219 Euro. Another option will be Roland Cube 30 (I heard it simulates pretty well the rectifier sound), but I don't need FX.
I'm also interested in Randall RG75 G2 (355 Euro :( ). What do you think ?

Archived