trade a Bassman for a V4

Hua and a tele

• Members

Hey everyone,

I have a late 70's V4 that is mint condition. No tears or scuffs in tolex,no scratchy pots or such. The only thing that it culd use is a set of fresh tubes. It is the "two channel" with the distortion and clean sides. Has a foot switch option or u can use an a/b/y pedal to switch between the two. Channel one the distortion isn't great but usable, channel two crank it up and you have classic V4 sound. Also has reverb. Anyway I'm just kinda bored with it at the moment and was wondering if anyone would be interested in trading me a bassman for it. I will even ship first w/ 2-3 references. Feel free to post here or e-mal me at Guitarzan1016@aol.com. Oh yeah I have plenty of pics if interested.

Thanks.

Hua

• Members

Sometimes you have to wait longer than a few hours:rolleyes:

They have tremendous headroom and are good amps. They take pedals well too and make good stoner rock amps. Give it till evening and you might get some hits.

I doubt very seriously anyone is going to trade you any kind of nice Bassman for it though. Unless the V4 has gone up in value they usually go for $250-400 in nice shape.

Archived