SPAM !!!! (Moving Sale)

augerinn

• Members

My daughter and I have a chance to finally move in to a house after 4 years of apartment dwelling.

Ironically, I'll now have room for my stuff that I have to sell in order to raise the cash for the deposit. I'm not complaining, this is a good thing. I'm also fortunate enough to keep duplicates of these in most cases, or the gear is non-essential for me. I still have quite a bit.

The following are offered for sale here at KSS first. I'll be listing on Fee-Pay next weekend if I can't find a good home here.

1. Roland Juno 60 - The faux wood ends are shot. It makes a little noise every now and then, sounds like a dirty slider. The button # 1 on the patch select is spotty. Besides that, it's all there and works flawlessly. $450.00

2. Roland Juno G - Damm near brand new. Spotless. Includes SRX-07 expansion card, 512 DIMM upgrade, and a 1 Mb Flash card with adapter. $700.00

3. Yamaha TX81Z - Good condition, still has the pull out card. $75.00

4. Yamaha KX5 - Not working. Don't know what's wrong with it and I don't have the time to troubleshoot. Currently dis-assembled. $150.00

Shipping will be what I actually pay, and varies depending on your location. I package VERY well, and have never had an item damaged in transit. My E-Bay rating is 100%, with 125 transactions. 4.9 stars average.

Hit me up with a PM if interested.

• Members

Man... if I didn't just drop $1,900 on a MIDI controller last month I'd take that Juno-G off your hands. That's a pretty nice deal with the SRX-07 card. I used to have the Vintage Synth card in an XP-50 and I'd like to mess around with those sounds again........aaaaahhh nostalgia.:rolleyes:

Archived