Reverse SPAM: Sell me your old ADA MP-1!

ncook

• Members

I have one left that I would sell as is. It has the 3.1 board and noise mod installed, BUT it has a few lifted pads and there is currently no output. If you are good with these types of repairs, you should be able to do it easily. I'm hoping to try and repair it if I don't sell it, I just won't be able to get around to it for awhile :(

MJ

• Members
Originally posted by 4nkam

I have one left that I would sell as is. It has the 3.1 board and noise mod installed, BUT it has a few lifted pads and there is currently no output. If you are good with these types of repairs, you should be able to do it easily. I'm hoping to try and repair it if I don't sell it, I just won't be able to get around to it for awhile
:(

MJ

How much?

• Members

$150 sound good? Aside from the lifted pads, everything else is fine. It has two new EH 12ax7s installed last week and of course the 3.1 board itself is literally brand new
:)

MJ

Does it have any mods? I ask because that seems to be the going rate for MP-1s that are working fine.

• Members

It has the 3.1 tubeboard, the "Soldano/Rectifier/5150" style preamp section. $150 is a decent deal for stock mp1s in good working condition, but the modded ones sell for a bit more. If I could repair the pads myself, I'd be asking for more (what they would normally go for) :p

MJ

• Members

It has the 3.1 tubeboard, the "Soldano/Rectifier/5150" style preamp section. $150 is a decent deal for stock mp1s in good working condition, but the modded ones sell for a bit more. If I could repair the pads myself, I'd be asking for more (what they would normally go for)
:p

MJ

I'm not so confident in my repair abilities either

Archived