ratter

• Members
Originally posted by ratter

My new amp is on its way to New Jersey.

I live in Pennsylvania.
:mad:

Dazammmmmm homie thats some nut ass {censored}. Ok I've been working at the state pen way to long. I need a vacation. Are they gonna refund your money? I'm off next Tues and Wed if you want to hang.

• Members
Originally posted by yngzaklynch

Dazammmmmm homie thats some nut ass {censored}. Ok I've been working at the state pen way to long. I need a vacation. Are they gonna refund your money? I'm off next Tues and Wed if you want to hang.

It's at the hub in Jersey, so now that I called them to fix the address, they're redirecting it back this way. So they can {censored}in bounce it around the truck for an extra couple of days. Maybe drop it a few extra times. :mad:

I should definitely have it by Tuesday though, so I'll let you know. Unless I just jinxed it...:mad:

• Members

Originally posted by yngzaklynch

What kind of power tubes does this amp use? Channles? Loop?

It's based on a '67 JTM-50, which to my understanding is the transition model between the JTM-45 and the JMP 50 plexi. The JTM-45 is tube-rectified with KT-66's. The JMP is ss-rectified with EL34's. The JTM50 was sort of in-between - EL34's with a tube-rectifier. No loop, just old school 4-input marshall, basically.

Archived