Krank Representative posts on the ESPboard (link)

Tisca

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Whoever that is posting on behalf of Krank (if they are on behlaf of Krank) are talkign utter bull{censored} and are coming across as nothing but ignorrant and condescending. Any company that goes around telling people that they're inexperienced, or dont understand amplifiers deserves to have backlash. Not good PR tactics at all.

And since when does playing technique have anything to do with the gain structure and tone of an amplifer?. Technique doesnt affect tone that much.

• Members

Originally posted by chittypantz

Truth. He should have logged on to deny the truth of that nasty-ass Mexican child rape story and stayed away from discussing particular amp makers.

WTF? I keep hearing this Mexican child reference pop up. What's the story behind that?

BTW. I'm 1/2 half Mexican. My mother's from Guadalajara. Is this going to piss me off? :(

• Members

I wonder if all those walls of Krank amps and cabinets (given away for free) at Ozzfest feel used and cheated when they look over their shoulder to see a Marshall, Peavey 5150 or Mesa hiding in a roadcase, nice and warm...And doing all the work. Just my opinion.

• Members

Originally posted by Ross82

Whoever that is posting on behalf of Krank (if they are on behlaf of Krank) are talkign utter bull{censored} and are coming across as nothing but ignorrant and condescending. Any company that goes around telling people that they're inexperienced, or dont understand amplifiers deserves to have backlash. Not good PR tactics at all.

And since when does playing technique have anything to do with the gain structure and tone of an amplifer?. Technique doesnt affect tone that much.

+1.

And this is why Trace, Peter D, James Peters, Scott Splawn, Jerry P, Mark Cameron, etc... are KINGS. And this guy is a DOUCHE. Another reason my business will continue to go to people like the aforementioned.

BTW, when everyone who plugs into your amp sounds like ass, are you going to sit there and tell me that it's because none of them know how to play well? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Members

Originally posted by shredhead666

WTF? I keep hearing this Mexican child reference pop up. What's the story behind that?

BTW. I'm 1/2 half Mexican. My mother's from Guadalajara. Is this going to piss me off?
:(

Probably won't piss you off any more due to your Mexican heritage. On some thread yesterday, a poster related a story he claimed to have heard from an ex-Krank employee alleging that, among other things, (1) Krank was a money-laundering vehicle for some large drug operation; (2) Krank employed illegal Mexican child labor to build amplifiers in its factory; and (3) certain Krank employees, presumably with the blessing of Krank higher-ups, had engaged in sexual congress with some of the under-aged factory workers in company facilities and/or on company time. The thread may still be out there -- it's a pretty wild and implausible story (to me, at least) no matter what you think about Krank's product or business practices.

• Members

Originally posted by salvador

makes you wonder how they can afford all those endorsements and still not be broke. they must have hired some marketing geniuses.

They wouldn't be the first young company to piss away their venture capital at breakneck speed.

Dot com boom ring any bells?

• Members

{censored}ing hell they will never get a dime of my money

its {censored} like this that makes me appreicate people like Trace of voodooamps even more

I am glad to send them my money because they deserve it. This guy... {censored} him, what a jackass.

• Members

I love it how they pretty much say that their amps are the best in the freaking universe, all other amps suck, and if you don't like how it sounds, then you are a crappy guitar player who can't EQ for crap.

And the best reponse is to the statement "you can't turn the gain past 2 without it getting fizzy"

response: "yes you can"

HE DOESN'T EVEN TRY TO DEFEND. He just flat out says the opposite.

Nice going...retard.

If that really is a Krank employee, they just turned me off from even CONSIDERING playing one of their amps.

• Members

Originally posted by SteveVHT

That is so silly, it's not even worth a response....

That company is truly pathetic....

Steve

That's too bad Steve, We here at Krank amps are doing better than ever. Don't be so upset that your amps lack character, and are sterile to boot.

Do you see VHT amps up on the Ozzyfest stage? Haha, I think not. The proof is in the pudding..

• Members

nastymisfit33

I own a Krankenstein, and this think is friggin sweet! I have my volume barely turned up to the first notch and it screams tone. You just have to make sure that your Master Volume is turned up higher than that of your DIME Channel Mast. VOL. 1 and Mast. VOL. 2. also make sure the presence knob is kranked up pretty high. And another sweet feature enables you to turn your gain really high and not loose tone or clarity. I love this amp. I prefer it over the Marshalls and Randalls. I guarantee you won't regret getting one.

:rolleyes: yeah that isn't obvious

• Members

If it truely is a representative from Krank, this has got to be the THE most retarded statement i have ever read:

"Thank you for the suggestion, but I feel it's in the companies best interest, if we defend our name on the internet so to speak. We feel our name has been tarnished enough on the Internet for far too long."

WTF? Why the hell would a "successful company" with a "winning product" that is "muscling most other brands on the market" care what people say about their products on an internet message board? I mean, how many people have flamed Fender, Gibson, PRS, etc on this board? And at any time did a "representative" from one of those companies come flying in to tell them they are wrong?

Does Krank really take the internet that seriously??

:rolleyes:

"Krank is collectively the amplifier equivalent of Ed Roman."

hahaha!!:D

• Members

originally posted by Cas

nastymisfit33

I own a Krankenstein, and this think is friggin sweet! I have my volume barely turned up to the first notch and it screams tone. You just have to make sure that your Master Volume is turned up higher than that of your DIME Channel Mast. VOL. 1 and Mast. VOL. 2. also make sure the presence knob is kranked up pretty high. And another sweet feature enables you to turn your gain really high and not loose tone or clarity. I love this amp. I prefer it over the Marshalls and Randalls. I guarantee you won't regret getting one.

yeah that isn't obvious

Yeah, there are a BUNCH of those faggots that work for Krank here lurking around. Tony Dow (Krank founder) actually emailed me a bunch and banned me from his Ebay auctions because I bash their {censored}ty products so much.

• Members

Originally posted by Rosewater

hahaha!!
:D

"If you think we shouldn't take the internet seriously, you are a moron and you have no idea what technology is. It's the wave of the future. I bet no one told Thomas Edison that he shouldn't defend the lightbulb on the internet. NOW LOOK HOW BIG THE LIGHTBULB IS. That's Krank!!! Oh, and your playing sucks and if you talk bad about us, we'll give you tinnitus and a small penis!!!"

-my best impression of a krank employee response. I meant no harm.:D

• Members
Originally posted by Rosewater

If it truely is a representative from Krank, this has got to be the THE most retarded statement i have ever read:

"Thank you for the suggestion, but I feel it's in the companies best interest, if we defend our name on the internet so to speak. We feel our name has been tarnished enough on the Internet for far too long."

WTF? Why the hell would a "successful company" with a "winning product" that is "muscling most other brands on the market" care what people say about their products on an internet message board? I mean, how many people have flamed Fender, Gibson, PRS, etc on this board? And at any time did a "representative" from one of those companies come flying in to tell them they are wrong?

hahaha!!
:D

Ross, you biatch. ;)

Archived