HUGE Mattson Mini Modular

• Members

Looks awesome, although part of me finds huge modular systems kind of off-putting.

The worst is when someone posts a picture of their massive modular and it doesn't have any patch cables on it. Starts to look like a dick size contest after a while.

• Members

I see Mattson still hasn't updated the pricing on their website. This is bad thing from a convenience perspective and a good thing from a GAS saving perspective.

Looks like we won't get a website update until he's done building "Ichabod" (in a month or two). But if you send him an email request, he'll give you an price list in Excel format.

• Members

Looks awesome, although part of me finds huge modular systems kind of off-putting.

The worst is when someone posts a picture of their massive modular and it doesn't have any patch cables on it. Starts to look like a dick size contest after a while.

this. it basically becomes a "buying" contest

• Members

Can't wait to see this thing in person!

Do you know Billy? You guys hang out? :)

I'd like to hear what he does with it. I was a Smashing Pumpkins fan forever ago, but I'm not familiar with their more recent stuff. I never imagined he was a synth guy.

• Members

Looks like we won't get a website update until he's done building "Ichabod" (in a month or two). But if you send him an email request, he'll give you an price list in Excel format.

Yeah, but it's more convenient to click on something and see the prices right away instead of waiting for someone to email a file to you.

That's why I said it's good thing for combatting GAS. If you can't see the prices immediately you're more likely to think twice about dropping your cash on something. :lol:

Archived