Ebay Spam: Fender Japan Tele, Strat parts (Body, p/u, pg, trem), Chandler neck

Caroway

• Members

Do you have a picture of the whole Chandler headstock? Is the heel strat-style or tele-style? What kind of frets and what kind of wear on them? What's the nut width?

It's an interesting looking neck, but there's a lot of info missing on it that I'd need to know before paying that kind of money.

• Members

Originally posted by Caroway

I'll get some more pictures today and get them to you. It feels like a really comfortable tele neck.

Just so I'm clear, I'm asking about the cut of the heel, not the feel. Tele and strat necks are cut differently (for different neck pockets) and are not direct drop-in interchangeable. You can take a look at the Warmoth site to see the difference. If it's cut for a Tele, then I can't use it on the body I have.

• Members

Originally posted by themusicdude

OMG, that tele is {censored}ing beautiful

:cry:

:)

-am

Buy It Now!!!

You know you want it.

Originally posted by RMS

Just so I'm clear, I'm asking about the cut of the heel, not the feel. Tele and strat necks are cut differently (for different neck pockets) and are not direct drop-in interchangeable. You can take a look at the Warmoth site to see the difference. If it's cut for a Tele, then I can't use it on the body I have.

I am off to take pics right now. I'll have new ones up on the auction and on my webhosting page.

http://photobucket.com/albums/b202/CarowayisOK/

• Members

Originally posted by Caroway

Buy It Now!!!

You know you want it.

]

WAY too rich for my blood. I had to borrow money from the family to even get by for the next two weeks until i get paid. After tuition, books, and getting the car ready for commuting, I have no money. My parents are getting me a new guitar for christmas, but I never buy gear, just admire it.

:)

-am

• Members

Another bump for you. Pics and info look good. If it only had a wider neck, I'd definitely be lining up to bid. I still might, but I'm debating. Good luck, either way.

Here's a plug for anyone else reading this: Chandler stuff can be great - every bit as good as Warmoth, etc. I've owned 3 of their necks over the years and two of their bodies.

Archived