Post Your Hayseed 30 Clips Here!!

primativ

• Members

Originally posted by primativ

I am wanting to get one of these but I never buy an amp without trying or at least hearing a sound clip of it. Its really frustrating because even if it turns out to sound good there is like a 3 month wait for them.

Well, for what it's worth, I was among Rob's very first customers and bought one of his 22-watt 6V6 heads in 2000 without hearing it. It remains my #1 amp to this day. He has a money-back policy with all his amps and is a straight-up guy; I've hung out with him in person on several occasions.

• Members

The fact that he gives you your money back if you don't like it is a good thing. But I'd rather save both of us the time if it wasn't what I was looking for.

Totally understandable.

Have you been to the Gear Page? You're more likely to find Hayseed owners there then here.

http://www.thegearpage.net/board

• Members

Nothing over at the gear page either.

Can someone just play one over the phone for me.
:(

Hows this....you can't hear it, but you can look at mine :thu:

HayseedBlue.jpg

This is a killer amp, just what the chimey clean doctor ordered. The combo cab isn't loaded at the moment so I've only been able to run it through my Bogner 2x12 w/ Greenbacks....the alnicos are where it's at with these amps - and it sounds insane already so I know I'm in for a treat...

p.s. - I'm selling the combo shell as I'm having Valvetech convert this one to a head....sooo......

Steve E

Archived