Anyone familiar with Pod XT/Live + VHT 2502/TwoFiftyTwo setups?

ragnvald

• Members

.. Ok, I know some of you in here are, and I want to hear from you.

Thing is, I own a Framus Cobra and it kills, but something tells me I will be moving a lot of gear in the future, logistically speaking, and I was thinking of either accumulate or replace my rig with a Pod XT/Live+VHT 2502 setup.

I love the thought of the versatility this would bring, either playing dry or patching in some fx at the touch of a button - not to mention in stereo - and I have heard the VHT amp really breathes life into the Pod.

I don't care about the models being 100% as there isn't even a Cobra model in there :p. I only want it to sound great, and I suspect I might find a substitute setting in there somewhere.

Anyway, I know people on this formum have done similar stuff and not looked back, and I would like to hear your story.

I read a XT/Live review by someone called "Matt". He actually posted two; one prior to selling his Cobra and one after.

The first dealt with how it could never replace his Cobra and the later on how he thought he had surpassed it by pairing the XT up with a Mesa 100:100.

I am curious, so hit me..!

Archived