Attn: Danyeo!

CTBMETAL

• Members

Thanks. I did play it alongside a MarkIII on Friday at a little amp and guitar gathering and again, i don't think there is much difference. I had to readjust my settings because when i cranked it up Friday i had it dialed in for my usual low volume home playing. The mark amps really need to be dialed in for less gain as you turn them up. Check Amplifiers thread on our little getogether Friday. And i was suprised by the SPlawn cab that i previously didn't like the sound of because it was rockin with my Boogie on it. That cab has those Gov's and Manowars in them. And man, that Makoplex is one sweet amp, as is the SPlawn QR. And to my suprise i thought the Soldano Hot Rod sounded nice. I was extremely suprised at how bad the Uberschall sounded. I asked Danhops if there was something wrong with it but he didn't think so?? Maybe it didn't like the cabs we had.

• Members
Originally posted by danyeo

I was extremely suprised at how bad the Uberschall sounded. I asked Danhops if there was something wrong with it but he didn't think so?? Maybe it didn't like the cabs we had.

I hooked her up first thing when I got home, and tweeked it a bit and it seems fine. I really didnt pay much attention to the settings when we were there though. The mids on it can really cut your ears off as well, so if we had those up, that could've been the problem. The only thing I remembered is Paige cutting the highs, and presence.

• Members
Originally posted by danhops

I hooked her up first thing when I got home, and tweeked it a bit and it seems fine. I really didnt pay much attention to the settings when we were there though. The mids on it can really cut your ears off as well, so if we had those up, that could've been the problem. The only thing I remembered is Paige cutting the highs, and presence.

Yeah, i had the treble and presence OFF and it was still piercing. And it didn't have much bottom end at all. SOmething wasn't right i think. Maybe something wasn't connected correctly.:confused:

Hey, i heard you're sick and tired of you're Mako and you want to sell it to me.:D;)

Archived