Zakk Wylde LP? What did I miss?

bobbtoz

• Members

I'm scanning through some back threads and theirs bits and pieces of info. What did I miss? Sounds like a promotion of Epi Zakks blown out at around $150. Some one fill me in. This is just like me being at work. I'm always the last to know.

• Members
Originally posted by Bob Savage

www.357customs.com
had a promotion over the weekend. $132 + shipping for a $100 gift cert for their site, a diecast chopper model (modeled after Zakk's guitar paint jobs), and you get a matching Epiphone Zakk LP, which is said to ship in March. The promo is over.

Yup.

Lots of drama over the whole thing:p

I ordered one of each:D

• Members
Originally posted by bobbtoz

I'm scanning through some back threads and theirs bits and pieces of info. What did I miss? Sounds like a promotion of Epi Zakks blown out at around $150. Some one fill me in. This is just like me being at work. I'm always the last to know.

You could just read the thread about it! :thu:

Seriously! :wave:

• Members
Originally posted by atbear

You could just read the thread about it!
:thu:

Seriously!
:wave:

Theirs a bunch of threads on this w/ bits of info here and there. Thought I would ask a question and get the facts straight. So thanks for your input.:rolleyes:

• Members
Originally posted by bobbtoz

Theirs a bunch of threads on this w/ bits of info here and there. Thought I would ask a question and get the facts straight. So thanks for your input.
:rolleyes:

Although I was serious, I was posting in a joking (jovial) way. Read the post called: FREE Epiphone Zakk Wylde Guitar

• Members
Originally posted by MitchSchaft

Sorry, bob, but ALL of your answers are in that one main thread. It's folks like you that cluttered up that thread with hundreds of useless posts asking questions that have already been answered.

I missed the one main thread. Sorry about the clutter. But thanks for taking the time to contribute to the clutter.;)

Archived