Guitar Rig Clip

Kevin_L

• Members

On-topic threads will sink unless the subject contains "Check out this hot girl!", "Krank", "Megadeth123412341234", "357", or something relating to politics even though there's a seperate political forum.

I gave it a listen and I think it sounds decent. I can tell it's software, but I can see how it could be useful for messing around or demos. Cool riffs.

• Members

yes guitar rig gives you a good idea how your song will sound like.. especially the cleans..
your song is a little generic.. i like the others on that page way better
the part that starts at about 2:oo takes the song into something "interesting" for some seconds.. you should either use more beautiful harmonies or at least make the rythm interesting enough.. maybe first write the chord progression and make it good enough..then the song.. it sounds you do it the other way around..

• Members
Originally posted by blackmagic

yes guitar rig gives you a good idea how your song will sound like.. especially the cleans..

your song is a little generic.. i like the others on that page way better

the part that starts at about 2:oo takes the song into something "interesting" for some seconds.. you should either use more beautiful harmonies or at least make the rythm interesting enough.. maybe first write the chord progression and make it good enough..then the song.. it sounds you do it the other way around..

lol, i didnt write that, its a dream theater song. :wave:

But thanks for the replies, guitar rig is definately not up to real amp standards, but it is very useful for simply practicing, or experimentation with diffent components. IMO the stompbox/amp simulaitons are the best ive seen in software.

Archived