my Pro Rack G arrived today

FWAxeIbanez

• Members

is this thing magic? seriously... I didn't get to play it untill like midnight, so I had to keep the volume pretty low, but that doesn't really matter much, you could tell full an well that this thing worked like a charm! I'm gonna crank up the uber tomorrow and see exactly how transparent it is, but from what I can hear right now, this thing is a dream!

now I just need a rack tuner and a rack case...

• Members

oh, and DerekB owns almost as much as this thing does... which is a pretty decent sized compliment! :thu:

seriously tho, if you've been thinking of picking one up, just do it already, derekB's got the lowest price, and it is sooooo worth it... so easy to dial in, and makes such a positive difference

• Members
Originally posted by FWAxeIbanez

oh, and DerekB owns almost as much as this thing does... which is a pretty decent sized compliment!
:thu:

seriously tho, if you've been thinking of picking one up, just do it already, derekB's got the lowest price, and it is sooooo worth it... so easy to dial in, and makes such a positive difference

Thanks man and I'm glad your happy with it.

Sorry for the way late reply a sI have not been posting much cause of a herniated disk making it hard as hell to spend anytime on my computer lately.

Regards,
Derek

Archived