In a rut.

ozzyozb

• Members

Ok people here is the deal...I bought a new amp last June...before that I was playing on the average of 20 hours a week....the amp I bought is a Marshall AVT150 Combo....I just can't get my tone out of it...I have tryed useing a guitar processor with it and still it lacks....I read all the reveiws about it on here and thought.....I'll prove its a good Amp...I just need some time to tweak it in....well I give up....it just is not the amp for me.....I have to get rid of it .....I can't stand being in a rut...I should have got rid of it months ago....I sure miss playing...

• Members

Why the hell would you let a sub-par amp stop you from playing? that makes no sence. very lame excuse if you ask me. I play for hours here at home through my {censored}ty marshall G series combo. I have played the AVT series, and compared to a G series they are amazing.

• Members
Originally posted by Moltar

Why the hell would you let a sub-par amp stop you from playing? that makes no sence. very lame excuse if you ask me. I play for hours here at home through my {censored}ty marshall G series combo. I have played the AVT series, and compared to a G series they are amazing.

I know it makes no sence...but I am not at all inspired to play...you say its a lame excuse....maybe so but have you ever played with a great amp and then changed over to a ....sub-par amp....its leaves a big hole...

• Members

most of the guitar gods, hell, gods of anything, started on {censored}. Keep that away somewhere, it is inspiring. One things for certain, a good player can make a bad amp sing quite well. the AVT series are not that bad, really. Sell it and get a peavey classic if you must. I love thoes

Archived