Holy fucking christ - I got two sex offenders in my complex!!!

fuzzbox

• Members

A story on the news about sex offenders and i went to the site http://jessicaslaw.com just to see if anyone lives in my hood...but to find TWO {censored}ers in my apt complex was a little more than I was expecting! Not only that, but the info was pretty alarming as well:

THIS SEX OFFENDER HAS BEEN IN VIOLATION OF REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS SINCE 10/25/2005.

ASSAULT W/INTENT TO COMMIT RAPE, SODOMY, OR ORAL COPULATION

And there were about 10 within blocks from me! This is just sick.

• Members

Originally posted by fuzzbox

in a penitentiary would be nice!

obviously they already did that part, or they wouldn't be in the database. you could have any sort of other felons living next to you too, only there's no website to keep an eye on them. and... any of your neighbors anywhere you go could be a sex offender who just hasn't been caught yet.

• Members

Originally posted by potaetoes

JUMPING JESUS IN A TUTU!!! you mean those people have to actually LIVE SOMEWHERE? WTF?!?!OMG

well they would live in a 6ft grave or in a jail cell but the liberals like to let them roam free to rape and pillage.

• Members

I don't know how much I believe in their label of sex offenders.

I know someone who was put in that list when his wife had someone jump him and break bottles over his head in his yard, then lied saying he molested a little girl, all to get custody over their child because they were going through a divorce.

He went to court, had some fines and {censored} and was labeled as a sex offender. They didn't investigate or do any tests on the girl he supposedly molested either :.

I'm sure most of the people on thoes lists are quite guilty.. but after that.. I don't know what to think.

- Ryan

• Members
Originally posted by potaetoes

obviously they already did that part, or they wouldn't be in the database. you could have any sort of other felons living next to you too, only there's no website to keep an eye on them. and... any of your neighbors anywhere you go could be a sex offender who just hasn't been caught yet.

absolutely, but at least I can (or will try) to defend myself from any kind of criminal but these are mainly child molesters and there is a difference. Sure I could get killed by a random crack head robber or any other psycho but sex offenders are lurking around for your kids and target them with premeditated intentions. That is disturbing to a different degree!

• Members

Originally posted by x3k6

I know someone who was put in that list when his wife had someone jump him and break bottles over his head in his yard, then lied saying he molested a little girl, all to get custody over their child because they were going through a divorce.

He went to court, had some fines and {censored} and was labeled as a sex offender. They didn't investigate or do any tests on the girl he supposedly molested either :.

I'm sure most of the people on thoes lists are quite guilty.. but after that.. I don't know what to think.

- Ryan

Yes, I'm sure there are some innocent people among them as in crime in general but if you're really innocent i doubt you get another charge like this by bad luck: THIS SEX OFFENDER HAS BEEN IN VIOLATION OF REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS SINCE 10/25/2005.

My friends brother in law also denied accusations untill the evidence became crystal clear...he shot himself ~ 1 year ago!

• Members

Originally posted by x3k6

- Ryan

and thats when you get a lawyer to contest the charge. if he did nothing about it, its his loss. but i wouldnt have taken that lying down. bottles broken on my head or not. and actually, that right there would have gotten the wife in trouble, or at least the person she got to jump the husband.

sue the {censored} out of who is responsible. no test on the girl, no proof.

however, in the same vein as above...he may be guilty and just keeping it to himself. sometimes you just never know.

• Members

Originally posted by tomresurrection

where the {censored} do u live in the ghetto?

jesus christ

sex offenders are everywhere buddy...not just the ghetto! i know in some states its required by law that an offender must have a sign in front of house stating they are an offender...not sure about apartments, etc.

and i dont think that law is in Mississippi...i mean, there are LOADS of sex offenders here in this state, but very few are reported (i know of one that was...bastard stepfather of an ex). last time i saw him was years ago, but he was with some woman and her son (thank god not a daughter...but hes still an abusive bastard).

IMO sex offenders should be locked up for life or executed...most of the time no amount of counseling helps them (because the only people that can be helped are the ones who want to help themselves) and theyre just going to strike again sooner or later, and ruin someone elses life.

• Members

Originally posted by fuzzbox

A story on the news about sex offenders and i went to the site
just to see if anyone lives in my hood...but to find TWO {censored}ers in my apt complex was a little more than I was expecting! Not only that, but the info was pretty alarming as well:

THIS SEX OFFENDER HAS BEEN IN VIOLATION OF REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS SINCE 10/25/2005.

And there were about 10 within blocks from me! This is just sick.

Sounds like a song in the making...

• Members
Originally posted by tomresurrection

where the {censored} do u live in the ghetto?

jesus christ

a pretty nice beach town in southern california where rent is high and everything but probably more a younger crowd than the sleepy beach towns. But the ages vary in the list of offenders. Actually a sorta cute 27 year old girl too for having sex with a 15 year old boy! I dunno, maybe it's not more than other places but what does that tell you!

Archived