JCM2000 DSL100 - what is the right footswitch?

Reaxis

• Members

Hey everyone... I got a DSL yesterday , I just need some clarification!

Its a 2001 model- and the seller told me it comes with a single footswitch- to go from clean (clean/crunch) to distorted (lead1/lead2)

im lookin around, and i do see some people sellin with a footswitch that has two switches. the one on the left goes from clean to overdrive (im guessin crunch) and the one on the right can switch between lead1 and 2... I think thats what it does..

I got a 2 button footswitch from the seller, and he said it was from the valvestate series (his single switch that came with the amp broke, of course). but, it says the same thing as the 2 button ones sometimes being sold with the dsl100. the right switch doesnt do anything. the left does go from clean to distorted. im wondering if people with this amp from different years have different footswitches... and are able to switch between different leads and cleans.

god that was long. i appreciate your input!

• Members

the 2 switch is for the DSL401

for the DSL heads theres a one switch foot switch, and an extra one can be used for reverb

i wished the DSL heads had footswitchable modes, and a power reduction switch, those are the only things it lacks from being perfect IMO

• Members

Originally posted by SkyhighRocks

I used a 2 button switch...worked fine. 1 button was for clean/dirty...the other was for reverb on/off.

freakin weird. no dice on mine. mine has separate reverb & channel switch inputs. I tried the single 2 button switch ond only one switch did anything

Archived