Am I being unreasonable? (eBay content)

MattACaster

• Members
Originally posted by chobley

I bought an amp on ebay last year and it took the seller 4 days to get a box and ship it
:mad:
I believe you should have everything in place before you start the auction .

JB

I think that's BS. Sellers are usually just regular people with jobs etc. and do ebay in their spare time. as such maybe due to their work schedule they can only make it to the post office on their day off. As a seller I hate it when I get a hyper buyer whos all over my ass 'has it shipped yet??!!' 1 day after the auction closed :rolleyes:

• Members
Originally posted by MattACaster

I can understand the not wanting to pack it because you might need to take more pics and all that. But he is making it sound like he hasn't even started trying to find a box for it....
:(

You have to look at it this way too, maybe he's never shipped an amp before and had no idea how tough it would be to find a box that will work. After all, he has to protect your amp and cover his ass too. Some people don't realize how hard is it to find a box to fit. I've been there. I'm sure you wouldn't want him to rush and have it damaged in transit due to a poor packing job. Then you'd be out even longer waiting for the claim to go thru. Then you'd be on here talking about how UPS damaged your amp! :D;)
Jerry

Archived