i want something like this, but not 320 bucks

Rockys Mob

• Members

I have one. Its the {censored}. But id be willing to trade it straight up for a Fuzz Factory because I never use the "theremin" part. When you do use the theremin part, all other functions become useless.

Not to mention its too big in its current state, compared to regular FF.

The wah probe is pimpin' too. Zvex makes very unique pedals.

• Members

^x2. I played the Probe and the regular FF at the store before finally deciding on the regular one. I got the feeling that the theremin pad thingy would get old after a bit. I wouldn't have even considered buying it if it didn't have a Fuzz Factory attatched to it anyway. I think I'd be more interested in the wah or tremolo versions they have out. I dunno how you'd find one for less than 300, unless you went used. If you don't mind too much about the theremin feature, the silk-screened Fuzz Factory goes for about 160 brand new.

• Members

I had one and loved it, but had to sell it

just wasn't using it enough to justify keeping it

I always felt that to get to the point where you could use the theremin function well and incorporate it musically, would take a lot of practice with just the pedal, and frankly, my guitar playing could use the work rather than my pedal playing ;)

• Members
Originally posted by telephant

I have one. Its the {censored}. But id be willing to trade it straight up for a Fuzz Factory because I never use the "theremin" part. When you do use the theremin part, all other functions become useless.

Not to mention its too big in its current state, compared to regular FF.

The wah probe is pimpin' too. Zvex makes very unique pedals.

so if i buy you a fuzz factory, i can come by and swap????:eek::love:

i figure this thing would be cool in doing my NIN covers

can you change the type of squeal you get with it?? or is it just like it is in the demo vid all the time?

• Members
Originally posted by Rockys Mob

so if i buy you a fuzz factory, i can come by and swap????
:eek::love:

i figure this thing would be cool in doing my NIN covers

can you change the type of squeal you get with it?? or is it just like it is in the demo vid all the time?

You can sort of change the squeal. This pedal involves quite a bit of tweaking and patience. You can definitely get some NiN tones with it (like Day The World Went Away) but the trick is, to run a OD after it to tighten it up a bit for those faster riffs (March of The Pigs).

:)

• Members

Its not much less, but they're $300 at Twin Town guitars in Minneapolis, Zack's flagship dealer.

I love my Fuzz Probe, a'la Fuzz Factory Deluxe. Through my Tremoverb I can get extremely metallic, industrial tones and through my Superbass I can get warm, huge, cutting fuzz and distortion tones.

Archived