Spam: Keeley George Lynch TMB

Gooma

• Members

I`m looking to offolad my Keeley George Lynch time Machine Boost.

It`s in great condition and only has a few scratches underneath and is missing a screw, that aside it`s in perfect condition.

You can check out the specs here www.robertkeeley.com

I`m located in Australia but will post worldwide for free, i have done some transactions here with fellow forumites on some high end gear, if you need any references i`ll be happy to oblige.

looking to get US$180 posted,

Paypal is fine and i`ll absorb the fees

PM me or email here bradmcgill at westnet dot com dot au

• Members

Originally posted by danhops

Mine from Daver should be here today Vlad. I paid a couple dollars more, and I've seen them go for more on Ebay. I'll let you know what I think, but I think this is a pretty sweet deal.

I've been wanting one for a while now.. .But they're so damn expensive...

• Members

Get it!!!! I just plugged it in for the past 45 minutes, and I love it. The amount of boost on this thing is scary.

I PM'd Gooma... about it. You wouldn't happen to have clip would you?

• Members

Not yet.
:(
What are you looking to get out of it? The Mr.Scary mode sounds awesome for leads, and I'm really digging the 60's bit settings as well.

I don't want too much out of it... Just a nice boost for my Super Lead. Retain the amp's voice, but more gain and a slicker feel. Is it a quiet pedal?

• Members

Not yet.
:(
What are you looking to get out of it? The Mr.Scary mode sounds awesome for leads, and I'm really digging the 60's bit settings as well.

Would this pedal be good for a vht deliverance for a boost.t's a single-channel high-gain head(which i'm sure you guys know).Thanks

• Members

Originally posted by vlad

I don't want too much out of it... Just a nice boost for my Super Lead. Retain the amp's voice, but more gain and a slicker feel. Is it a quiet pedal?

Its damn quiet for how much boost it has on tap. I set my Rivera up for just the slightest dirt, and then slammed it with this pedal, and the noise floor was bad at all, and my amp screamed like a little bitch. I think it would do exactly what you need it to do. The vintage side of it will offer you some unique sounds as well. I like this much better than when I used Kages old Krispy Cream.

• Members

Its damn quiet for how much boost it has on tap. I set my Rivera up for just the slightest dirt, and then slammed it with this pedal, and the noise floor was bad at all, and my amp screamed like a little bitch. I think it would do exactly what you need it to do. The vintage side of it will offer you some unique sounds as well.

That's great to hear Dan... :D Does it give alot of treble boost? Or is spread out across the entire spectrum. In other words, do things get really bright when it's engaged?

• Members

That's great to hear Dan...
:D
Does it give alot of treble boost? Or is spread out across the entire spectrum. In other words, do things get really bright when it's engaged?

It doesnt get bright on the modern side. It sounds really smooth, and if you crank it, you may find it too smooth with some amps. I dont think that would be the case with a Marshall voiced amp. I use teh Vintage side for a treble boost and it works well IMHO.

• Members

It doesnt get bright on the modern side. It sounds really smooth, and if you crank it, you may find it too smooth with some amps. I dont think that would be the case with a Marshall voiced amp. I use teh Vintage side for a treble boost and it works well IMHO.

Man... You're getting me pretty psyched for this pedal... :D

• Members

For that kinda use you can just get a Katana and save some money. Katana is the modern side of the TMB.

• Members

Originally posted by Gooma

Guys the pedal is sold,

Sorry Vlad, a guy here in OZ snapped it up allmost immediately, if anything goes amiss with the transaction i`ll be sure to let you know.

cheers

Brad

{censored}!!

Ok... Let me know. I'm interested. :)

• Members

Originally posted by jonny guitar

For that kinda use you can just get a Katana and save some money. Katana is the modern side of the TMB.

That was a distinct possibility... A few folks recommended that pedal to me.

• Members

I agree. I think this pedal is the {censored}!!!

Yeah... You GAS inducing bastid... :D

In all fairness, I've been wanting one for a while. They don't turn up often.

Thanks for your in put Dan. :)

Archived