Wanna hear some Kasha Rockmod???

AndyZ

• Members

Finally got finished tracks up for a band I just produced. It's about 80% Kasha Rockmod. All 3 tracks up have it. Talking fat thick guitars that cut through with articulation. Used a VHT2502 poweramp for most of it. Varying 4x12 cabs... vintage Marshall cab with blackback 25watters, An 80's cab with vintage 30's that was one of George Lynch's touring cabs from Dokken era and a newer DC Cab that belonged to Megadeth with V30's. Just thought I'd put the link up if you want to hear what the new Rockmods sound like and if you wanna catch a smokin rock band in one fell swoop. These kids are all 18 and 19 years old.

http://www.myspace.com/scarletrose

• 3 years later...
  • Members

Hey Andy- was listening to hear the Kasha and I noticed your productions have a cinematic feel to them and you (brilliantly) don't have a style- real versatile all different types of production with a real soundscape vibe but I'd never dream all those tracks were by the same producer and there's lots of nice layering of guitar tracks going on-hope you're making lots of money.Now back to the Kasha- ever used it direct into a palmer simulator or into a filter thru a digital cab sim like in amplitube etc? And are those detuned neo metal(?) tracks done on the Kasha as well ? Does it have a little fuzz that you have to EQ out or is in nice and clear on medium and hi gain? Thanks. Oh yeah did you get it directly from Kasha and why are there so few clips on his site of the R 3 preamp? Thanks again.

Archived