SPAM: Jackson SLSMG w/just over 5 hours left (ends at 2 am)

FWAxeIbanez

• Members

Hey guys, I'm kinda hoping to give this to a forum member, infact if one of you guys use the BIN I'll pay shipping, definitely not a mint guitar, but it'd make a great beater, and it plays like the 1100-1200 it's worth if it was mint (took the HZ's out and put an 81 and 85 in, plus some other small things)

Pictures of the damage and the guitar in general are here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7386576953

• Members

man, I could have sworn I've seen BIN's available after bids... oh well... somebody bid on it so that this guy with a two day old user name and 0 feedback doesn't win, I don't feel like cancelling his bid, but it seems suspicious

edit: Thanks Guys, I appreciate the clarification

• Members

It's usually a really bad idea to end your auctions at such a bad time - I mean, 2am on a sunday night? How much worse can you get?

Don't feel bad though - I had something end today, during the {censored}ing super bowl. I lost $100 on it, was sure it would go for more. Boy was I wrong. ;0

Pete

• Members

yeah, this time last week I was just thinkin, man it'd be nice to get a new cab with something other than v30's... it was kind of a quick decision to get rid of it since I don't play it much anymore...

you have any clue how to end the auction early? I feel bad doing it, but I've recieved an outside offer thats probably about as good as it's gonna get... I'm thinking I might just let it end since this tool with 0 feedback is probably gonna be a non-payer...

• Members

Originally posted by FWAxeIbanez

I decided to let the auction play out... it's a jackass thing to pull it... and it looks like the outside buyer lost interest, not sure tho... anyway, first person to bid above 600 gets free shipping

well I guess technically the last person to bid over 600 gets free shipping...

(bump for the last 20 minutes)

Archived