Tube Vibed Legacy clips

carlygtr56

• Members
Originally posted by carlygtr56

A f^cking screwdriver hit it last night while it was laying on the floor and I was adjusting the new vibe. I didn't lay it down far enough away....the screwdriver fell....goinked the SOB:wave:

But look what Van Carlen got-

1138682206313_evhwhite1.JPG

Noice!

• Members

A f^cking screwdriver hit it last night while it was laying on the floor and I was adjusting the new vibe. I didn't lay it down far enough away....the screwdriver fell....goinked the SOB:wave:

But look what Van Carlen got-

1138682206313_evhwhite1.JPG

you are evolving... from jimi to trower to vh...you're only 28 years back now!

• Members

Originally posted by mentoneman

you are evolving... from jimi to trower to vh...you're only 28 years back now!

LOL, all I know is the guitar rocks hard!! It sounds great thru the Legacy...........it's a MATCH with the PM.......some new clips in sig, Pat....EVH PM clips

• Members

LOL, all I know is the guitar rocks hard!! It sounds great thru the Legacy...........it's a MATCH with the PM.......some new clips in sig, Pat....EVH PM clips

well there it is then...i may be biased, in fact i know i am :D but the PM sure sounds way nicer on your clips then the legacy does, both for rock and clean tones, for my tastes/ears anyway.

i like how the EVH guitar pops on the rock stuff, but i think i liked your strat clips for the vintage tones better, and although you sound like you can shred harder/faster with the JEM, tone wise it doesn't sound like the strat or EVH clips.

i like the necks on the EVHs i played, but there is something overall that seemed cheap about it in build quality, like the hardware, and although the pickup is pretty cool, they could have done better customizing that.

now buy a REAL recording rig for cryin out loud!

• Members
Originally posted by mentoneman

well there it is then...i may be biased, in fact i know i am
:D
but the PM sure sounds way nicer on your clips then the legacy does, both for rock and clean tones, for my tastes/ears anyway.

i like how the EVH guitar pops on the rock stuff, but i think i liked your strat clips for the vintage tones better, and although you sound like you can shred harder/faster with the JEM, tone wise it doesn't sound like the strat or EVH clips.

i like the necks on the EVHs i played, but there is something overall that seemed cheap about it in build quality, like the hardware, and although the pickup is pretty cool, they could have done better customizing that.

now buy a REAL recording rig for cryin out loud!

I don't know. The Charvel rocks feel and build-wise, IMO. I'm looking to get a second one. I had two defective Tylers so, so much for that.

You can't compare any Legacy/PM clips cause none were recorded in one session to accurately compare them.
Will say this. The way I run the PM, which is clean with pedals....is getting trumped by the Legacy's clean ch with pedals. That was my finding today after A/Bing them and recording it as well.

Me thinks the PM is going bye bye and I'm outta the club!:D

• Members

I don't know. The Charvel rocks feel and build-wise, IMO. I'm looking to get a second one. I had two defective Tylers so, so much for that.

You can't compare any Legacy/PM clips cause none were recorded in one session to accurately compare them.

Will say this. The way I run the PM, which is clean with pedals....is getting trumped by the Legacy's clean ch with pedals. That was my finding today after A/Bing them and recording it as well.

Me thinks the PM is going bye bye and I'm outta the club!
:D

defective tylers....ditching peacemaker for legacy....

you speak a language i am unfamiliar with!

it's all good whiskey...you find "it" one day.

maybe.;)

Archived